Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Did I really want to do this?

Having long thought that people who do this sort of thing without some specific and laudable event to document need to get a life, I find myself in danger of doing "this sort of thing"! Truth is, I started the ball because a friend asked me about blogs, and as my son had used Blogspot to record his trans-Canada bicycle trip I dived in as a learning experience. And here I am.
However, since I do not delude myself that anyone really cares about my personal thoughts, opinions, aspirations, or history, this may well be my first and last post. If I may paraphrase that old billboard slogan: "Don't bother to Watch This Space"! 

1 comment:

  1. It would be a travesty if you did not continue to blog--to share with the world the brilliance of your mind through your writing. Your mind is a vast expanse of knowledge and experiences--some remain untold, I'm certain. Regardless, I will continue to check this site for new posts that will enrich my life and touch my heart. BTW, is the past tense of DIVE "dived" or "dove"?? Just wondering......

    ReplyDelete